The PICOMAX 21-D fulfills even the highest requirements for maximum precision and handiness for state-of-the-art workshops. It is used for drilling, thread cutting and milling operations in the demanding prototype and tool production, as well as for training purposes. This machine forms a solid basis for an up-to-date machine fleet. The proven machine concept is continuously being further developed and refined and contributes to the efficient and precise production of mechanical components on more than 10'000 shop floors world-wide every day.
- Milling, drilling, thread cutting, boring
- Large clamping surface cuts down on set-up times (several chucking options at a time)
- Versatile machine accessories, including sinus table and manual dividing attachments
- Also available with simple control unit
- With lightning speed - the manual tool change system
- Perfect work piece accessibility
- Mechanical handwheels
- A complete work space (integrated tool cabinet)
- Reduction of non-productive times
- Requires little space
Precision / quality
- Jig-boring machine precision, positioning tolerances below 0.01mm
- Direct path measuring systems, scraped machine geometry
- Quality assurance using state-of-the-art devices
- In-house development, production and assembly at Fehlmann/Switzerland
For drilling and milling in...
- Prototype making / test workshops
- Tool and jigs & fixtures making
- Repair departments
- Apprentice training
PICOMAX 21-D Travelling distances X/Y with KS323 mm 450x260 Z quill stroke mm 110 W machine head mm 450 Machining area Clamping surface L x W With KS323 mm 770x320 Table-to-spindle nose distance mm 0 - 511 Work spindle Spindle power kW 2,9 Speed range 1/min 50-6300 Other data Digital display Standard Positip8013 Installation space (B/T/H) m 1.5/1.35/2.1 Weight kg 895
Subject to technical modifications.