Portrait Fehlmann AG
Fehlmann AG, a family-owned company, develops and manufactures precision machine tools for drilling and milling purposes. Since its founding in 1930, the company has supplied over 12'000 machines worldwide. Development, production and assembly are carried out exclusively at the works in Seon, Switzerland by 200 employees. Fehlmann AG not only assembles machines, but also produces parts and components with a high degree of vertical integration, ensuring an optimally coordinated degree of precision. Certification of quality and environmental management according to the newest quality standards ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 guarantee continuous improvement in all areas, as well as environmentally friendly and sustainable production. Highest quality, precision and sustainablity, as well as a high degree of availability are thus ensured.
Customer service is carried out by trained and specialized staff from our main works in Seon/Switzerland, our offices in Germany and PRC China, as well as by local representatives.
Dedicated and competent staff and management are FEHLMANN's major capital. A modern working environment, as well as a longterm-orientated and cooperative personnel policy guarantee sustainable and continuously increasing know-how within the company. Efficient production flow due to a flat hierarchy and short communication channels are a necessity. FEHLMANN trains approximately 20 apprentices as mechanics, electrical mechanics and business administrators.
We place great importance in the practical efficiency of our products. The focus of our efforts are to be found in the premium-grade, precise workpiece of our customers, as well as in the speed and handiness of machine operation. The well-balanced spectrum of products ranges from simple manual drilling and milling machines to high-performance machining centers and HSC-milling machines.
FEHLMANN machines are mainly used in the following applications:
- Production of high-precision parts in small and medium lot sizes
- Mold & die making
- Precision jigs and fixtures, prototype construction
- Apprentice departments, training departments, laboratories
- Assembly departments, repair and maintenance workshops
The main market for FEHLMANN machines are:
- High-precision machine and apparatus engineering
- Automobile and vehicle industry
- Electronic, information and electrical engineering
- Diagnostics, measuring and control instrument engineering
- Medicinal technology
- Watch and jewelry industry
- Food and packaging industry
- Aeronautical, space industry and others