Robust and very user-friendly precision coordinate drilling and milling machine.
Ideal for training purposes, as well as for the production of single pieces and small series.
The integrated motorised table allows ultra-rapid and precise positioning not just manually, but also automatically, for bolt hole circles, dot patterns and rectangular pockets. Entries are made simply and comfortably via the digital readout’s touch screen display.
Glass scales and ball screws guarantee for long-lasting high production quality.
- Milling, drilling, thread cutting, boring
- Large clamping surface cuts down on set-up times (availability of simultaneous chucking options)
- Versatile machine accessories, including sinus table and manual dividing attachments
- Manual or automatic positioning
- Simple, rapid and intuitive touch screen operation on digital readout
- With lightning speed - the manual tool change system
- Perfect work piece accessibility
- Mechanical handwheels
- A complete work station (integrated tool cabinet)
- Reduction of non-productive time
- Requires little space
Precision / quality
- Jig-boring machine precision, positioning tolerances below 0.01mm
- Direct path measuring systems, scraped machine geometry
- Quality assurance using state-of-the-art devices
- In-house development, production and assembly at Fehlmann/Switzerland
For drilling and milling in...
- Prototype making / test workshops
- Tool and jigs & fixtures making
- Repair departments
- Apprentice training
PICOMAX 21-M Travelling distances X mm 450 Y mm 260 Z quill stroke mm 110 W machine head mm 450 Machining area Clamping surface L x W mm 770x320 Table-to-spindle nose distance mm 0 - 511 Work spindle Spindle power kW 4.3 Speed range 1/min 50-6300 Other data Digital display Standard Positip8013 Installation space (B/T/H) m 1.5/1.35/2.1 Weight kg 930
Subject to technical modifications
References - Customer reports