The FEHLMANN VERSA® 823 allows for precision and dynamic high-performance machining of work pieces weighing up to 1000 kg max. Highest geometric accuracy is achieved through the solid, strong ripped grey cast iron construction. All energy transmitting machine elements are cooled, thus preventing thermal deformations of the machine structure even under heaviest load. Automation can be easily integrated at any time without creating constraints to the accessibility of the working area.
Features and Highlights
- Travel X 875 mm, Y 700 mm, Z 450 mm
- Big clamping area of 1200 x 750 mm
- Motor spindle FEHLMANN HSK A-63
with powerful max. spindle torque 120 Nm
- Highest geometrical precision and thermal stability
- Best surface and perfect dimensional accuracy
- Practice-oriented accessibility, also when loaded automatically by robot
- Heidenhain CNC-control TNC 640 with best dynamic setup
- Generous tool changer, loadable with 44, 80, 250 and 346 tools scalable
- Hand scraped machine geometry and direct distance measurement.
- Maximum solid construction, in strong grey cast iron with 3-point support.
- All important areas of the machine are instantly within the operator's grasp.
- Perfect sight accessibility ensuring unobstructed view of the tools and spindles.
- Crane loading by simply opening the operator doors.
- Clamping area of 1200 x 750 mm and almost square travel range of 820 x 700 mm.
- Ideal for multiple clamping tasks and large work pieces.
- Universal motor spindle FEHLMANN HSK A-63 or HSK E-50 is suited for conventional roughing cuts as well as for HSC machining.
- The Heidenhain controls offer the best HSC features and are also suitable for programming in the workshop.
When the 8- or 16-hour shift per day no longer suffices... More and more frequently, 'time to market' is one of the most important 'survival' criterion for today's tool shops and parts producers. New products are developed and produced within extremely short time intervals. With the help of the latest information technology of the FEHLMANN MCMTM (Milling Centre Manager), parts can be loaded and unloaded quickly and reliably - in an operator friendly way. In addition to the high quality of the part, key factors are unlimited availability, accessibility of the system during day shifts, as well as the safety of the process during ghost shifts (unattended operation with no or little staff). The FEHLMANN MCMTM offers you valuable support - proven time and again - meeting today's automation requirements and based on open industry standards. As the MCM software is a FEHLMANN in-house development, you can trust us to perform the support on the entire system.
Almost limitless possibilities - discover the FEHLMANN MCMTM!
The Milling Centre Management system - an in-house development by Fehlmann - controls both machine and robot. Machining order, zero points, etc. are entered in a simple and clear job table (Windows surface). Via mouse click, the operator can change the machining order or single parameters during the system operation.
Keeping up flexibility even in automatic mode: without any trouble, a part can be fitted in. Thanks to the high operator comfort of machine and MCM, the Fehlmann solution is not only suited for series production, but is already efficient when producing only a few parts.
Tool breakage monitoring, NC program management, logging of system events, and a phone alarm (optional) via SMS sent to a preselected mobile phone number are just a couple of functions allowing for an unattended night or weekend shift.
The complete system from a single source
- The systems are commissioned and tested with the customer-specific configuration here in our works.
- We develop and produce the machine and MCMTM. For parts handling, we use standard robots.
- With the systems shown above we offer proven solutions.
- To a large extent, we owe the practicality of our solutions to the many MCMTM customer suggestions and ideas - many of which were adopted in the standard solution.
Our machines are already equipped with all features required for high-accuracy machining.
Miscellaneous options are available in addition, for example:
- High-pressure cooling system with through-the-spindle supply and chip conveyor.
- Different tool and part measuring systems (probe systems, laser ...)
- Integrated minimum-quantity lubrication for HSC machining
- Integrated zero-point clamping system and automation solutions.
Travels X mm 820 Y mm 700 Z mm 450 Work area Clamping area (length x width) mm 1200 x 750 Distance between table and spindle nose mm 150 - 600 Spindle Spindle power at S6(40%ED) kW 25.3/25.3/25.5/13.7 Speed range 1/min 50 - 14'000 50 - 18'000 50 - 24'000 50 - 30'000 Tool changer Number of tool pockets 44/80/250 and 346 scalable Further data Feed rate / Rapid feed mm/min 1-30'000 1-48'000 Control Heidenhain CNC-control TNC 640 Dimensions (width/depth/height) m 2.3 / 3.3 / 3.2 Weight kg 10'300
Subject to technical modifications.